Уважаемые посетители! В настоящий момент осуществляется обновление и реконструкция нашего магазина. Все выплаты и скачивания дублируются в ручном режиме. По оплате и отправке заказов, пожалуйста, обращайтесь через страницу Контактов или comeonsolve@gmail.com

Автор Тема: Раздел 3. Грамматика и лексика  (Прочитано 11003 раз)

Оффлайн admin

• Пользователь
Раздел 3. Грамматика и лексика
« : 28 Ноябрь 2013, 21:34:56 »
Раздел 3. Грамматика и лексика (посмотреть ОТВЕТЫ)

Прочитайте  приведённые  ниже  тексты.  Преобразуйте,  если  необходимо, слова,  напечатанные  заглавными буквами  в  конце  строк,  обозначенных номерами  B4–B10,  так,  чтобы  они  грамматически  соответствовали
содержанию текстов.  Заполните  пропуски  полученными  словами. Каждый пропуск соответствует отдельному заданию из группы B4–B10.
A lesson on efficiency

B4
I remember my last year at school very well. There were three boys __________________ William in my class.  NAME

B5

Miss Fisher, one of the teachers, called them all William, and we __________________ which one she was talking to.
NOT KNOW

B6
One day, during a lesson on efficiency, she thundered, “William, put that gum you __________________ in the
wastepaper bin at once!” All three of them started to rise, paused, then walked to the front of the class to dispose of their
gum. The teacher beamed. “Three for one! Now that's efficiency.”    CHEW

What country has no rivers?
B7

Hard to believe it, but there is such a country! Libya __________________ in North Africa and borders on the Mediterranean Sea. LOCATE

B8
It’s the __________________ largest country on Earth. But more than 90 percent of Libya is desert, and there’s not a single permanent river in Libya! FIFTEEN

B9
This huge country, more than four times the size of California, has a __________________ population than a number of cities in California. SMALL

B10
Libya __________________ an independent nation in 1951. BECOME

Прочитайте  приведённый  ниже текст. Образуйте  от  слов,  напечатанных заглавными  буквами  в  конце  строк,  обозначенных  номерами  В11–B16, однокоренные  слова  так,  чтобы  они  грамматически  и  лексически соответствовали  содержанию  текста.  Заполните  пропуски  полученными словами.  Каждый  пропуск  соответствует  отдельному  заданию  из  группы В11–В16.

UK: Conservation and Environment

B11
Going for a walk is the most popular leisure activity in Britain. Despite its high __________________ density and widespread urbanization, the UK has many unspoilt rural and coastal areas.  POPULATE

B12
Twelve National Parks are freely accessible to the public and were created to conserve  the __________________ beauty, wildlife and cultural heritage they contain. NATURE

B13
Most of the land in National Parks is privately owned, but administered by an independent National Park Authority which
works to balance the expectations of __________________ with the need to conserve these open spaces for future
generations. VISIT

B14
The UK also works to improve the global environment and has taken global warming __________________ ever since
scientists discovered the hole in the ozone layer. SERIOUS

B15
In 1997, the UK subscribed to the Kyoto Protocol binding developed countries to reduce  emissions of the six main
greenhouse gases. The Protocol declares environmental __________________. PROTECT

B16

Nowadays British __________________ are taking part in one of the largest international projects that is undertaken to protect endangered species. SCIENCE

Прочитайте текст  с пропусками, обозначенными номерами А22–А28. Эти номера  соответствуют  заданиям  A22–A28,  в  которых  представлены возможные варианты ответов. Обведите номер выбранного Вами варианта
ответа.

Amos

It wasn’t unusual for Amos to go to Deravenels on Saturday, even though the offices were closed over the weekend. He  A22 ______ to go to tidy up his paperwork and do other small jobs he couldn’t attend to during the week.
   But on this Saturday morning he had a specific purpose when he arrived at the grand old building on the Strand. The uniformed doorman A23 ______  Amos close his umbrella and take off his raincoat. Then he touched his cap and said,
“Good morning, Mr. Finnister”. 
   Amos had come to the office to A24 ______ a few telephone calls. His first call was to the Royal London Hospital, Whitechapel, where he quickly discovered the records office was not open on weekends. He then dialed Ravenscar and was put through to Edward Deravenel. 
   “Good morning, Amos,” Edward said. “I’m assuming you have some news for me.” Amos then relayed all the information he had gathered the night before.
   “Well done, Amos!” Edward exclaimed. “Thank you for going into all this A25 ______ . I knew I could depend A26 ______ you. My wife will be happy as  I am to know everything; it’s been such a mystery all these years. To A27 ______
the truth, I think that Grace Rose should also know what happened to her mother. It will finally put her mind at rest.”
   “I agree, sir. I will telephone you on Monday”. Amos walked home, A28 ______
no attention to the heavy rain. He felt happy.

A22
1) held           2) took         3) used          4) kept
A23 1) looked       2) gazed        3) stared       4) watched
A24 1) take          2) do             3) make         4) give
A25 1) worry        2) trouble       3) bother       4) ess
A26 1) at             2) on              3) in              4) of
A27 1) tell            2) speak         3) say            4) talk
A28 1) turning      2) paying        3) drawing      4) bringing

По окончании выполнения заданий В4–В16, А22–А28 не забудьте перенести свои  ответы  в  бланк  ответов  № 1!  Обратите  внимание  на  то,  что ответы  на  задания  В4–В16А22–А28  располагаются  в разных  частях бланка. При переносе ответов  в  заданиях В4–В16 буквы  записываются без пробелов и знаков препинания.
« Последнее редактирование: 22 Декабрь 2013, 13:30:08 от admin »

Уважаемые посетители! В настоящий момент осуществляется обновление и реконструкция нашего магазина. Все выплаты и скачивания дублируются в ручном режиме. По оплате и отправке заказов, пожалуйста, обращайтесь через страницу Контактов или comeonsolve@gmail.com

Раздел 1. Аудирование

Автор adminРаздел Английский язык ЕГЭ 2014 официальная демоверсия с ответами

Ответов: 0
Просмотров: 4383
Последний ответ 26 Ноябрь 2013, 22:07:35
от admin
Раздел 2. Чтение

Автор adminРаздел Английский язык ЕГЭ 2014 официальная демоверсия с ответами

Ответов: 0
Просмотров: 10277
Последний ответ 27 Ноябрь 2013, 08:27:12
от admin